DTV, aka ATT.....are lying crooks! Their “agreements” specifically state that they can change them in any way they like and that you agree to forfeit the right to sue (mediation only) or join any class action lawsuit.

They have changed my plan 3 times in 2+ years. My phones are almost paid off and I can’t wait. These crooks pass you from service department to supervisor to loyalty group and in the end they put you on hold and hang up. I started doing chats and saving the transcripts and I have 4-5 of them that are 45 minutes minimum with NO RESOLUTION.

Just a continuous scripted line of “I understand why you feel that way” and “No Worry’s, I can help you get this corrected” to just about anything you can’t imagine. The thing is, the services (dtv and att) plan prices (before they start raising and changing them out of the blue), customer service (lower level initial contacts), coverage areas, etc.... are very good but the corporate thieves are so corrupt and crooked that I don’t know how they sleep at night. This is no chit, They spent three months telling me that in May ‘17 my credits would start (after 1 year plus of avoiding it) finally.

On May 1st, EVERYTHING CHANGED. The plans were all changed and renamed. The terms and conditions were either completely new, altered or switched around to the point that you couldn’t even be sure what your plan was without thorough review. Needless to say, I never got the credit because “they never even offered a credit for the lan I had “Unlimited which was changed to Unlimited Choice (because Choice was my dtv plan) and now you didn’t have an unlimited PHONE PLAN unless you had an unlimited plus!!!

Of course, now, out of the blue the phones and tv plans were combined-not just bundled to reward a customer for having both but bundled to work together they dtv now/att thanks, etc.... which are fine features (although severely limited) if you are buying that plan and you want it. These crooks never followed thru with the $275 rebate to switch and save. They denied the prices on the CONTRACT that was sold from an att kiosk at the local mall which turns out to be some 3-ring circus called cellular world.

The lady that sold me the plan walked off the job in between the day I signed the contract and the day they had the phones ready to pick up. This has gone on and on since January of 2015. The phones that were free in the buy one, get one deal have to be payed (then you get a credit) for the entire time it takes to pay off the most expensive ones (yes, the less expensive ones are the free ones) at $40 month each for the lines. You pay them off early and nope, you have to keep paying the $40 (per line) for the full time it takes to pay ALL THE INSTALLMENTS.

I’m within a few hundred dollars now and I get so pissed at the bastards that I’d like to stick the phones up the....well, nevermind that but you get the point. Where they get you is that you can’t get the phones unlocked until EVERYTHING is paid so they know they have you. So anyway, all this isn’t even half the story. They have literally beaten me down over my the last three years of 2 hour phone calls and chats that lead to NOTHING, having to do it month after month after month, their ridiculous gone print that renders most of the HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PLAN WORTHLESS (example- I get a letter that they have an $89 broken screen replacement where they come right to your house and do it.

Sometime between getting the letter, confirming that I was in an area that was serviced (around November ‘16 I think and the infamous May ‘17 reshuffle), I somehow lost it and have absolutely no recourse other than paying full price like anyone and everyone else.....even if I sent it to them on my dime). I found enough energy to write this however and it’s just a copy and paste function from now until I die. Good things do come to those who deal with these crooks...... EVENTUALLY.

Not to mention, T-Mobile has Unlimited plans for us over 55.....2 for $60. Damn.....I’m all over it as soon as this hole in my data is mended!

Review about: Directv Bundle.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

I have so many hours into dealing with these thieves I’m not taking another minute. I’ll keep posting my story anywhere and everywhere until I die.

It’s this easy:

DTV, aka ATT.....are lying crooks!Their “agreements” specifically state that they can change them in any way they like and that you agree to forfeit the right to sue (mediation only) or join any class action lawsuit.

On May 1st, EVERYTHING CHANGED. The plans were all changed and renamed.

They denied the prices on the CONTRACT that was sold from an att kiosk at the local mall which turns out to be some 3-ring circus called cellular world. The lady that sold me the plan walked off the job in between the day I signed the contract and the day they had the phones ready to pick up. This has gone on and on since January of 2015. The phones that were free in the buy one, get one deal have to be payed (then you get a credit) for the entire time it takes to pay off the most expensive ones (yes, the less expensive ones are the free ones) at $40 month each for the lines.

You pay them off early and nope, you have to keep paying the $40 (per line) for the full time it takes to pay ALL THE INSTALLMENTS. I’m within a few hundred dollars now and I get so pissed at the bastards that I’d like to stick the phones up the....well, nevermind that but you get the point. Where they get you is that you can’t get the phones unlocked until EVERYTHING is paid so they know they have you. So anyway, all this isn’t even half the story.

They have literally beaten me down over my the last three years of 2 hour phone calls and chats that lead to NOTHING, having to do it month after month after month, their ridiculous gone print that renders most of the HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PLAN WORTHLESS (example- I get a letter that they have an $89 broken screen replacement where they come right to your house and do it. Sometime between getting the letter, confirming that I was in an area that was serviced (around November ‘16 I think and the infamous May ‘17 reshuffle), I somehow lost it and have absolutely no recourse other than paying full price like anyone and everyone else.....even if I sent it to them on my dime). I found enough energy to write this however and it’s just a copy and paste function from now until I die. Good things do come to those who deal with these crooks......

EVENTUALLY. If they hadn’t already stole it all, I’d pay you not to let them rip you off. Best I can do is warn you now. Don’t do it if you know what’s good for you.

Not to mention, T-Mobile has Unlimited plans for us over 55.....2 for $60.Damn.....I’m all over it as soon as this hole in my data is mended! I’m not spending more on these jerks.