My name is Diane Medina and I am writing to you because last month or so I had spoken with one of your reps over the phone to port my number over to your company and get wireless prepaid service with your company but unfortunately the rep I spoke to misunderstood, somehow, and ended up setting me up with a contract. I called customer service back a few times after I received the first bill and I was told that it would be corrected and now I find out it hasn't and I'm responsible for a bill I didn't create.

I never even used the sim card that was sent to me. I wanted to clear this matter up in order to actually get wireless service with your company but I was told I couldn't because of this due balance. If you could please look into this matter I would really appreciate it.

The acct # associated with this error is 155052****60. Thank you and you can email me if you like or call (413) 348-****.

User's recommendation: Make sure the rep you speak with really understands what you want.

Location: Springfield, Massachusetts