Verified Reviewer

Update by user Apr 11, 2021

Hasn't

Original review posted by user Apr 10, 2021

Ended wifi service 3/18/2021 after service for 2 1/2 years as I am moving &;;;;;;;;;;; my new place already has wifi included. Always felt that service was good & felt that the disconnection went well too, or so I thought!

On 4/9/2021, AT&T placed hold on my bank account for $70.94 (exact amount of bill when I WAS a customer)..find this totally absurd & downright SHADY! Received email confirmation on 3/20 that they received my equipment return, then 3/22 was emailed a survey to take as a FORMER AT&T customer. So after 4 calls to customer service (including 3 calls that disconnected on their end) I find that they will do a final bill adjustment on 4/17 & refund the difference.. So apparently it is okay to take MY $$ that they aren't entitled to begin with, they are making interest off of it to boot!

So disgusted! Grateful I ended service w/them now! My AT&T cell phone service renews on 4/14 but after using them for years, I will be sending THAT service as well!! Btw, my bill in March was paid on 3/10, with next cycle to begin on 3/17.

I discontinued service on 3/18. so most I should owe is 1 day, not entire month!!

Will encourage any & everyone to take your business elsewhere! Thieves I tell ya, THIEVES!

ATT Pros: Technicians in home.

ATT Cons: Being told one thing, 2 people telling me 2 different things.

Comments