I can not explain how pissed off I am with att uverse services.Every month my bill was higher and higher.
They didn't give me any warning stating that my bill was going to increase or why it increase so much. The only thing I recieved was my bill at the end of the month I'm am extremely fed up with att uverse. I am definitely going to send them to better buisness bureau. It's not fair for existing customers to have to pay so much.
I don't understand how an existing customer has to pay more then a new customer?
Shouldn't existing customers get better benefits?Also when ever I spoke to someone in customer service I asked how much my bill was going to be "including taxes" and they still could not give me an exact amount!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Price increase every month
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Price Policy
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In July our uverse tv went out AGAIN (about the 6th time in 2 years). Three days later a technician came and replaced modem. When he left we had..."
- "First - I port my phone # from AT&T to Verizon, I receive an email telling me that my final bill is ready (email dated 11/30) I attempt to..."
- "So on friday the 14th of Aug 2015 I paid AT&T 149.00 for my bill that I owed via a live billing agent who promptly took my money with no..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I love Keebler E.L. Fudge cookies. But this time I open it up and to my sad surprise a few cookies did not even have fudge in between the cookies..."
- "Horrible return Policy and customer service. I apparently made my purchase 3 and 4 days before their holiday return policy started. Honestly I was unaware of it in the first..."
- "Dee Coleman of the Garage II sold me a 1967 Chevy Nova, he advertised it on Ebay, said the car was perfect from Top to Bottom. The guy showed 100%..."