I can not explain how pissed off I am with att uverse services.Every month my bill was higher and higher.
They didn't give me any warning stating that my bill was going to increase or why it increase so much. The only thing I recieved was my bill at the end of the month I'm am extremely fed up with att uverse. I am definitely going to send them to better buisness bureau. It's not fair for existing customers to have to pay so much.
I don't understand how an existing customer has to pay more then a new customer?
Shouldn't existing customers get better benefits?Also when ever I spoke to someone in customer service I asked how much my bill was going to be "including taxes" and they still could not give me an exact amount!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Price increase every month
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Price Policy
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Been with AT&T over 15 years and in the last 2.5 years it's been ***. It started out to be a simple phone upgrade! Not only did they do the..."
- "Yesterday I called ATT to inform them that they left open a wiring box on the street in front of my house. It's one of those iron boxes on the..."
- "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..."
- "Dee Coleman of the Garage II sold me a 1967 Chevy Nova, he advertised it on Ebay, said the car was perfect from Top to Bottom. The guy showed 100%..."
- "I love Keebler E.L. Fudge cookies. But this time I open it up and to my sad surprise a few cookies did not even have fudge in between the cookies..."
- "I couldn't edit my previous review so I had to make a brand new one. What originally happened was that elf gave me a $3 refund for 14 missing items..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."