3.2

I have been with At&;;;;;;;;t for some time now and have always been happy, till recently. I started receiving texts stating that I am over my allotted data usage and they are going to charge me extra.

After calls to customer service and them telling me it was an oversight and that I am on an unlimited plan and I won't be charged. I received a bill for $140 more then normal with charges for data usage over my set amount. I called At&t right away and spent a lot of time on hold, spent time getting transferred from department to department and retelling my story, got disconnected and had to start all over. As of two plus weeks I am nowhere with no answers.

The last rep just told me to pay the bill and with in two to three billing cycles it would work it self out. I have not gotten an e-mail a text or a call saying that my plan has been fixed.

I was told originally to not pay my bill and that they would have it worked out before the bill was due and that it would have an adjusted balance. like I said up until this point At&t has been great have not had any problems, but right now I am beyound frustrated with the customer service department.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Cell Phone Claim.

Preferred solution: Get me back to my original plan, fix my bill so it is right, and give me a discount on my current bill also..

Comments