Coatesville, Pennsylvania

Update by user Aug 27, 2016

Still not resolved. The manager was supposed to contact me and never did. My calls and emails haven't been returned.

Original review posted by user Jul 28, 2016

I am really upset with the customer service at AT&T in locust grove Virginia. I dropped my phone and needed to replace it.

When I went to the store he sold me a body guard screen protector and put it on my broke phone for me to use and then put on my insurance phone when I got it. My insurance phone came a day later and when I went to get my protector off my phone it was shattered from the representative putting it on a broken phone. This was never mentioned to me when he sold me a $45 piece of plastic and if he had told me this would happen I wouldn't have paid that for 1 day... I went ahead and got another protector for the new phone.

When I went to return the old protector they said I needed to talk to body guard. Body guard said they would replace it but not refund it. I went back to the store and told them, again they refused to refund me.

I was taken advantage of and am considering leaving AT&T because of how it has been handled. They pressure sold me something, broke it when putting it on and now refuse to refund me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bodyguardz Cell Phone Screen Protector.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments