202 Sam Walton Drive, Sparta, TN 38583, USA
Featured Not resolved

I took this opportunity to try a different cell service, 14 days they said no charge grace period. We returned phones in 11 days service below substandard.

Went to store they asked for a passcode which was never setup by ME.... In store 2 hours trying to cancel phones... getting passcode that was never set up. Finally store cancelled contracts...

Received bill for $234.00 for 3 days of service. More than likely more to come. Is this a scam (14 days return policy no fee)...... On phone with AT&T 45 min transfer customer service to billing to find out that there is a passcode on this line and I will have to travel to an AT&T store just to even look at bill, to even begin to correct it.

It is sad to know that a large co. like this treats customers in this fashion is there other people out there like me. I have a full time job. Dr.

appt.

every week a house and business to look after and now this good grief.... AT&T shame on you....

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

ATT Cons: Mass confussion.

Comments

There is no loss. You paid for the service used.

People have got to stop expecting FREE stuff everywhere they go. How would these companies stay in business??

How would the employees feed their families??? Think about this before you complain about policies that are on the receipt YOU didn't read

I'm in the same boat. I wish I would have see this post before I decided to switch to At&t.

ATT Reviews