202 Sam Walton Drive, Sparta, TN 38583, USA
Featured Not resolved
Coverage Area

I took this opportunity to try a different cell service, 14 days they said no charge grace period.We returned phones in 11 days service below substandard.

Went to store they asked for a passcode which was never setup by ME.... In store 2 hours trying to cancel phones... getting passcode that was never set up. Finally store cancelled contracts...

Received bill for $234.00 for 3 days of service. More than likely more to come. Is this a scam (14 days return policy no fee)...... On phone with AT&T 45 min transfer customer service to billing to find out that there is a passcode on this line and I will have to travel to an AT&T store just to even look at bill, to even begin to correct it.

It is sad to know that a large co. like this treats customers in this fashion is there other people out there like me. I have a full time job. Dr.

appt.

every week a house and business to look after and now this good grief....AT&T shame on you....

Review about: Att Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Mass confussion.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments

I'm in the same boat. I wish I would have see this post before I decided to switch to At&t.