2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

We should all get together and do a class action law suit. We need to show the public the deceptive practices ATT customer service use.

I have unlimited data and when I tried to get free HBO included with it, I was told to create a direct tv user name and password. Then, download HBO TO GO and use the username password combination. The same day I did this, I received a bill for 10 dollars in my account. I called back and they stated that the CSR put me in a 3 month trial period with direct tv and after that it would have been 35.

When did I give them permission to charge me? I asked another ATT csr. So I gave them enough grief that she said that in a week I will receive my 10 dollars back.

Going back to where I wanted my free HBO TO GO with my unlimited data, the Csr told me that I needed to upgrade my plan and that it would only be 5 dollars more but because I have auto pay it will save me some money. So I am paying 154 plus 5 dollars = 159 then minus 10 = 149.

A few days later, I got my ATT bill and it shows my auto pay is now 189.00 dollars.

Once again, I called them and stated that they dont deal with direct tv. Was given a 30 dollar credit (which I saw in my bill inmediately) and was told that from now on, my bill will be 151. dollars monthly. Still no word on the 10 dollar refund.

Tried calling Direct tv which in turn told me they couldnt find me and referred to direct tv now. Called direct tv now and waited and waited because it was busier than usual, finally I got hang up twice. I am going to the attorney general of Oklahoma to the fraud dept and set up a complain. Once the complain is validated, I am going to set up a class action law suit against ATT inc.

I will advertise that in all social media and news paper for people that has been defrauded by ATT and has evidence of it. I have an appointment with the fraud division of the AG on Monday.

I will post my results and create a forum where we can all agree in the items we need to fight att for. I have a law firm interested in representing me but I need lots of people to bring fraud complains that we can verify and or the same pattern.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Free Trial.

Preferred solution: Law suit in my behalf, no arbitration or class action law suit if enough people comes forward..

ATT Cons: No full disclosure.

Comments

GhastlyPuma512

We have been without NBC on ATT in Columbus,Ohio for over a month. No response from ATT and no reduction in bill. Time to switch service.

EnormousDobermanPinscher578
#1720436

We have been without CBS for over a month! I cannot get a response from ATT.

They are in violation of my one year contract. We need a class action law suit against ATT! I was one day late with my payment and they charged me a $10 late fee! I had a computer failure!

My email stopped working and no one at ATT could explain what is wrong but my bill stays the same!

I once got a paper bill from ATT for 9 CENTS! What a company!!!!!!!

QuarterlyWhale

class action lawsuit is needed against att/t period over charging customers on bundles offered

i need to sue att.. they are charging me on the free phone of bogo and they now claim they do not see any bogo on my bill when all my bills show the item being credit i purchased the phone outright and the free phone was to be dropped but noooooo they are still crediting me

UprightElephantShrew549

I would be happy to join a class action lawsuit against AT&T for false advertising and deceptive practices! I hope others will join, too!

The most awful thing is, in our our contracts with ATT we cannot file a class action lawsuit. They actually have that in small print, when we all sign our life away!

Let me know where you are with this. I agree they are terrible.

@Anonymous

OK, not doing well but I won't stop fighting them. I'll see how much the attorney charges and if the court would allow art to pay attorney fees.

I'm seeking punitive damages and attorneys fees. I want to publish this I'm the newspapers.

It is fraud what they are doing. AG will get back at me later this month.

MonumentalFinch535
@Anonymous

AT&T is the worst. Have been treated horribly by them.

They are a nightmare to deal with! Someone needs to hold them accountable!