Verified Reviewer

I use to be able to purchase stuff from my Att account. I know that at times i charge too much.

Always pay my bill on time in full. So i was kind of shocked when Att blocked me from making purchases. It took 7 phone calls to find this out. They kept acting like they didnt know.

Im not sure why they blocked the purchases. I had not even charged anything new just my monthly subscriptions. The supervisor kept saying im at my limit how i never charged anything new it keeps saying declined. I would like to be able to make purchases again.

Also i had to get my phone replaced through my warranty. A couple of weeks after i returned my phone. I got a box that had a iphone that had physical damage. The letter stated that i had returned the wrong phone the serial number didnt make.

Well of course not because i didnt return an Iphone. I returned a Note 10. They have me mixed up with another customer. That is not good customer service.

Then threatening me to charge me 1300 dollars for the phone. I returned the correct phone they screwed it up. I want to be able to make in app purchases again. I feel disrespected i was block from making purchases.

I pay my bill.

Your company should get on the same page so customers are being given the right information. Not being given multiple stories.

User's recommendation: Pay attention to what Att tells you and doesn't tell yoi.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

ATT Pros: Being able to voice my opinion hoping that it helps other people.

ATT Cons: Not getting what i paid for.

Comments