Conway, Arkansas

This is the worst company now and I will never use them again. Just one instance I will tell which is when I pulled all four services from them.

I called on the 18th of the month which is the last day on my billing cycle to ask if I could wait a day to connect my new phone service or will I be billed for another month. The agent said I have a couple of days before they will initiate another bill so I switched service on the 19th. Sure enough I get a bill for a full month of service for going into the next day. After an hour on the phone of them transferring me from person to person their bottom line was no I have to pay the bill.

So 12 hours cost me 60 dollars. I have had problems with every service. They promise a credit for outages and it never comes. The service is always failing and I have to spend hours on the phone troubleshooting.

When the modem went out I was 3 days without service and they shipped the modem and had me install it and take the old one to the UPS store. Promised credit, never came.

I could go on but it's all the same. Pathetic

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Customer Care.

Comments