Contact ATT Customer Service
ATT Phone Numbers and Emails
(800) 901-9878ATandT Prepaid
(800) 651-1111ATandT TV help: Disability Resources (Voice)
(866) 241-6567Customer With Disabilities (TTY)
(866) 241-6568Customer With Disabilities (Voice)
(866) 435-3264Dial-Up: Billing and Payments
(855) 288-2727Digital Life: Monitoring, Bill and Account
(408) 962-1025Directv and Prepaid: Support for travel abroad
(800) 288-2020DIRECTV®, U-verse® TV, DSL, Dial-up, Internet, Digital Phone
(800) 651-5111Disability and Aging for Wireline Services (TTY)
(800) 772-3140Disability and Aging for Wireline Services (Voice)
(866) 975-0050PREPAID Wireless Home Phone
(800) 288-9983Rewards Center
(800) 331-0500Wireless Home Phone and Internet
(877) 782-8870Wireless: Check Order Status
(314) 925-6925Wireless: Support for travel abroad
(800) 999-5445Enterprise Billing, Payments, New Service And Upgrades
(877) 990-0041Fixed Wireless Internet Service (English)
(877) 990-0046Fixed Wireless Internet Service (Spanish)
(866) 861-6075U-Verse High Speed Internet
(844) 827-7057U-Verse TV
(866) 294-3464Connectech Paid Technical Support
ATT Contact Information
How to Contact AT&T Customer Service?
Most Popular Number:
|Total calls: 3 837||Issues resolved: 106||Last call: Dec 1, 2022|
How to Call AT&T Support by Phone?
You can call AT&T customer service through the phone numbers provided on their support page. There are different ATT customer service phone numbers for various product and service categories.
AT&T Support Phone Numbers:
Wireless AT&T support: 800-331-0500 or 611 from a mobile device.
Bill, account & tech support: 800-288-2020.
AT&T customer service phone number for new service: 866-861-6075.
How to Contact AT&T Live Chat?
Live chat is one of the easiest ways to contact AT&T customer support. You can access the ATT customer service chat service easily by clicking on the live chat icon near the bottom of the page, on the right-hand side.
What Is AT&T Community Forum?
According to ATT.com., the forum serves as a 24/7 online social site where community members can engage and interact with each other.
It is designed to enable customers to find answers to questions about various ATT products, services, and processes. Forum participants can ask and respond to each other questions. They can also get tech support and share tips and tricks. Aside from discussions, some consumers also post their ATT complaints on the forum.
Note that there is no way to contact ATT customer support on the forum.
If you don’t get assistance through the other ATT customer service channel, consider reading answers to questions similar to yours by other customers.
How to Contact AT&T Support Via Social Media Networks?
The best way to reach out to ATT support on social media is to start direct messaging them on Twitter or Facebook.
On Facebook, consumers often leave their questions and complaints as a comment on the most recent post. The AT&T customer service responds by asking them to reach through direct messaging.
The company has two Twitter pages – a corporate page (@ATT) and a page dedicated to customer support (@ATTHelp). Although customers contact ATT through both pages, they recommend reaching out on the help page for customer support.
Summary of ATT Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call ATT Customer Service?
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Pay bill”
- “Change payment method”
Product/ Service Question:
- “I got s new phone and it wint connect to my wifi”
- “My home phone is not working at all”
- “This is bs - had a technician here today STILL NOT WORKING”
- “No service”
- “Mobile internet service”
- “Change service”
- “Can't get to the login page says taking too long”
- “Reset password”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Cancell service”
Request for Information Question:
- “About my bill”
- “To request a transfer pin number”
- “I need help getting my email”
- “Rewards card not working”
- “SIM card”
- “I need transfer pin number and account number”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Need to return equipment”
- “Replace lost phoe”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Tracking number Wi-Fi box”
- “I need to get the puk so I can unlock my phone please”
- “Did not receive the phones I paid for”
- “I waiting 3 months for my refund money”
- “To see if they received my old phone and applied my refund”
- “My 401k employee payout”
- “Need to pay off a phone”
- “Doing an investigation at my job and need all the text from this number +1 (832) 876-4514”
Website/ Application Question:
- “App problem”
- “Port out new number from the website to at&t”
- “Help with my email”
- “Email access”
- “Can't get into email”
Pros: Installation technician, Wish i could find something nice to say, Price, Coverage area, That i thought i was being taken care of
Cons: Poor customer service, Charges, Deceptive policies, Billing, Rude agents
, , , ,
AT&T Inc is a large telecommunication company. It was founded by Alexander Graham Bell in October 1885. The company headquarters is based in Dallas, Texas, United States. AT&T serves individuals and businesses in North and South Americas. The company offers the following products: satellite television, fixed line telephone, digital television, and home security systems. AT&T is a large provider of mobile telephone services. It also offers broadband subscription television services through DirecTV. It is traded on NYSE under the ticker symbol T. Bills can be paid online using most major credit cards. Customers can schedule an appointment at the company local stores and get a consultation. AT&T has subsidiaries worldwide.
ATT is ranked 386 out of 1606 in Telecommunications category
Compare ATT To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.