2.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

AT&T upgraded me to plan 15 GB plan without my permission.I received notes via my iPhone that I had exceeded my current data plan.

I called and spoke with a customer service representative about the high monthly bill. The representative stated the 15GB plan was the reason for the high cost. I requested the 15GB plan be taken off my account, since I never asked for the increase. Today when I called to complain about the high bill, I was told because of the 15GB data plan.

I was told they could see the times I've called in, but no information was recorded about my request for a data change. The person looking into my complaint offered a $50.00 dollar credit and sent confirmation of our conversation.

My bill is still over $300.00.I will be switching to Verizon for my phone services.

Review about: Att Phone Plan.

I liked: Bundle service with direct tv, Ability to email chat sessions.

I didn't like: We have, Information not recorded, Price increase with no conversation with the customer, Poor explanation of charges, Being falsely charged for service i didnt receive.

Comments