Att - DEATH THREATS FROM AT&T

1278 of 4340 Att reviews

I just received this “DEATH THREAT” from AT&T.I posted a article on my Face Book page entitled AT&T Sucks, 8 Reasons Why AT&T Sucks and immediately after posting it, I received this death threat!!!!

Yes, AT&T is spying and stalking me and my family!!!!! I am a victim of the crime called “Community Stalking”. This is a secret crime that is being committed in the United States and AT&T has been victimizing me and my family for over 7-years. They try to control everything that I do.

And use electronic devices as a means to torture me through my walls. Yes, they spy, stalk, harass, and send death threats to me and my family. They have hacked my computers, cell phones, email, financial accounts and everything that I own. Yes, it is illegal!!!

AT&T involves people in the city of Ridgeland, MS in their crimes. They use neighbors, mail carriers, officials, whoever is willing to do the crime. The connection with the airplane is that I have been posting complains to “Pissed Consumer” online and I have been reporting an airplane that flies low over my home constantly. The plane makes very loud noise and does this to threaten me.

I documented the date and times on “Pissed Consumer” earlier today and yes it is 7:09 pm and it continues. I just have not documented it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEOPLE PLEASE BE AWARE OF WHAT IS GOING ON UNDER YOUR NOSES!!!!!!!PEOPLE ARE BEING VICTIMIZED AND TORTURED BY AT&T AND THEIR PARTICIPANTS>>>>>>>>> PLEASE BE ADVISED!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Other
Review category
Media
review #620659

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Att? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 10 No 10
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1278 of 4340 Att reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 20 #1115198

This is AT&T posting this so people will be intimidated. My remedy is do nothing online so they can't mess with you. If they disconnect your cell your all the better off for it. Take your phone and smash it to blitherings so that no one can contact you through it and then they can't bill you for something that has no capabilities of receiving transmissions. LOL!! Then start stalking them :)

0 0 Reply

Jul 20, 2015 #1009987

Someone is off their meds...

2 1 Reply
Psycher

Jul 10, 2015 #1005705

How can they imedently send you a death threat and without people seeing the death threat

0 0 Reply

Apr 24, 2015 #976182

Their logo is a Death Star, what did you expect?

0 1 Reply
Gabeathouse

Apr 14, 2015 #971602 Cincinnati, Ohio, United States

I am sick and tired of seeing this disgusting AT&T sent me a death threat garbage. This site is for legitimate AT&T complaints and concerns. Whoever you are-you need to stop this and get some serious help. I have contacted the administrator to put a stop to your crazy a$$. Be expecting law enforcement to be knocking on your door because you are being traced and tracked.

6 1 Reply

Apr 12, 2015 #970967 Dallas, Texas, United States

Are you serious?Seems as thought you have a very serious Mental problem.Please seek help before you get yourself in serious trouble.

4 1 Reply
Lorri

Apr 11, 2015 #970730

It sounds like you are suffering from an extreme case of paranoia. You should get help.

7 1 Reply
anonymous

Apr 11, 2015 #970682

Please seek psychiatric before you hurt yourself. Maybe you should try taking your complaints to the FBI or Secret Service. They just might listen to you.

7 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Att. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Att.
Filing a new complaint about
×