AT&T charged my bank account for unreturned equipment I called them and gave them the receipt number they said they would research the matter and get back with me.This has been almost a month ago I have made several calls back to them and gave them the reference number of the call before they put you on hold and never come back.

One rep said yes he has found the documentation where they had received the equipment and would connect me with an agent and they would get the money back to me. It has been over a month and no money back they charged me a setup fee of $200.00 that was to be credited to my account haven't seen that either I would call this theft .

I called today and asked what it would cost to buy out my agreement I get no answer there either.Worst customer service ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Att Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1341789

Your initial mistake was in giving them---or anyone---your debit card as payment instead of a credit card or better yet having them send you a statement monthly which you then pay via your bank's bill pay service(usually free at banks).At this point, file a dispute with your debit card issuer and give them the proof you paid AT&T.

Eventually, you may get your money back.Next time, wise up and get rid of that debit card, mate.