100% full Not resolved
Style and Design

Update by user May 01, 2016

Unethical business practices

Original review posted by user Apr 30, 2016

I was switched over from AT&T DSL to Uverse 24 Meg in August of 2014, well during the switch over I was without internet service for a week I do work from home.AT&T not only didn't solve the problem but would call me back or give me an explanation.

The said the problem was with the line from the house to the Teleco Equipment. After replacing the line internet still didn't work. A week later they got it working. As a courtesy, they gave me an ACC courtesy price of $27 for as long as I was a Uverse customer.

April 28, I notice a $98.06 debit from AT&T from my checking account as I was enrolled in auto pay. After being on the phone with AT&T for over two hours, AT&T removed my discount without notifying me and increased my bill from $27 to $79 and back charged me the difference in price.

I had been paying $27 per month since August 2014.AT&T is refusing to honor their agreed price $27.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. kgibson911 is quite happy with free 3gig data increase for phone and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service uverse internet and lied to me to get me. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of att u-verse internet service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $700. ATT needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned att u-verse internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at ATT.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments