Woodridge, Illinois
Style and Design

Update by user May 01, 2016

Unethical business practices

Original review posted by user Apr 30, 2016

I was switched over from AT&T DSL to Uverse 24 Meg in August of 2014, well during the switch over I was without internet service for a week I do work from home.AT&T not only didn't solve the problem but would call me back or give me an explanation.

The said the problem was with the line from the house to the Teleco Equipment. After replacing the line internet still didn't work. A week later they got it working. As a courtesy, they gave me an ACC courtesy price of $27 for as long as I was a Uverse customer.

April 28, I notice a $98.06 debit from AT&T from my checking account as I was enrolled in auto pay. After being on the phone with AT&T for over two hours, AT&T removed my discount without notifying me and increased my bill from $27 to $79 and back charged me the difference in price.

I had been paying $27 per month since August 2014.AT&T is refusing to honor their agreed price $27.

Review about: Att U-verse Internet Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Free 3gig data increase for phone.

I didn't like: Customer service uverse internet, Lied to me to get me, Padding bills and going back on their offers promised, Lies about cost, Lies.

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion