Woodridge, Illinois
100% full Not resolved

Update by user May 01, 2016

Unethical business practices

Original review posted by user Apr 30, 2016

I was switched over from AT&T DSL to Uverse 24 Meg in August of 2014, well during the switch over I was without internet service for a week I do work from home.AT&T not only didn't solve the problem but would call me back or give me an explanation.

Related: Att - AT & T a total SCAM Beware

The said the problem was with the line from the house to the Teleco Equipment. After replacing the line internet still didn't work. A week later they got it working. As a courtesy, they gave me an ACC courtesy price of $27 for as long as I was a Uverse customer.

April 28, I notice a $98.06 debit from AT&T from my checking account as I was enrolled in auto pay. After being on the phone with AT&T for over two hours, AT&T removed my discount without notifying me and increased my bill from $27 to $79 and back charged me the difference in price.

I had been paying $27 per month since August 2014.AT&T is refusing to honor their agreed price $27.

Review about: Uverse.

I liked: Free 3gig data increase for phone.

I didn't like: Customer service uverse internet, Lied to me to get me, Padding bills and going back on their offers promised, Lies about cost, Lies.

2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $700
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.