Att - Deceptive Business Practices, Poor Customer Service, 300% increase in Bill
Update added by user May 01, 2016
Unethical business practices
Original review posted by user Apr 30, 2016
I was switched over from AT&T DSL to Uverse 24 Meg in August of 2014, well during the switch over I was without internet service for a week I do work from home.AT&T not only didn't solve the problem but would call me back or give me an explanation.
The said the problem was with the line from the house to the Teleco Equipment. After replacing the line internet still didn't work. A week later they got it working. As a courtesy, they gave me an ACC courtesy price of $27 for as long as I was a Uverse customer.
April 28, I notice a $98.06 debit from AT&T from my checking account as I was enrolled in auto pay. After being on the phone with AT&T for over two hours, AT&T removed my discount without notifying me and increased my bill from $27 to $79 and back charged me the difference in price.
I had been paying $27 per month since August 2014.AT&T is refusing to honor their agreed price $27.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
- Free 3gig data increase for phone
What I disliked
- Customer service uverse internet
- Lied to me to get me
- Padding bills and going back on their offers promised
- Lies about cost
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The update forced me to decline it over 6 times. After my last decline I made a call with the phone and set it down to go through my files...."
- "AT@T does not provide 24/7 service to its customers. its in the contract. most people dont read the contract. My friend is disabled and AT@T has not provided service for..."
- "So on friday the 14th of Aug 2015 I paid AT&T 149.00 for my bill that I owed via a live billing agent who promptly took my money with no..."
- "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "I purchased 4bundles of brazilian hair lengths 16,18,20 &22 . This was absolutely tge wirst hair i ever purchased extreme shedding , different lengtgs as though it was pieced togetger..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."