Coverage Area
Style and Design

AT&T is a very deceptive company and has deceptive rates.I called a couple months ago and complained and they claimed they would offer me this "special deal and it would cut my bill by 25%" I've yet to see it, the only thing I've seen is an increase in my bill.

I have been and AT&T customer for years and I mean years. I currently have 2 phones on my account and my bill is never under $250 a month. The service is very unreliable and unpredictable. YES I said ONLY 2 phones AT&T is outrageous, rude and the bill is very unpredictable.

I am about to the point that I despise AT&T. They are ridiculous.

As a matter of fact I just called AT&T and told them that I am considering going with another company that is WELL known that will cut my bill in half and the MANAGER YES MANAGER, told me "Well ma'am if you can get that deal you better run with it" WTH kind of customer service do they run ??That is their problem, if they were truly a "good business" or if I owned a business, I believe that I would be cutting some rates or trying to find a different deal for my customer rather than tell them to "go for the other company and run with it" AT&T has the poorest customer service ever !!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with i thought i was being taken care of and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and pricing. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of att mobile phone service. ATT needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned att mobile phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at ATT.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments