I had a monthly auto pay plan with my AT&T go phone.I had purchased a new Cricket phone and had gone with a different monthly plan (both are owned by AT&T).

I still had 11 days left on the old plan so I called AT&T and asked for 11 days of credit to be applied to my charge card which was my monthly method of payment. He said that was not allowed....that I had agreed to the monthly plan. I told the rep that I was owed 11 days of non usage and asked to speak to the manager. He said he was the manager.

I said I wanted to speak to his manager and he said his manager would tell me the same thing. Finally I told him I would get me credit card company to reimburse me.

He sounded angry.I hung up on him.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of att customer care. ATT needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned att customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at ATT.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments