I went into an AT&T retail store to buy a go-phone.I asked for ALL the costs associated with using it and before I purchased it reiterated that I wanted to make sure there were not any other costs.

what the AT&T salesman failed to tell me was that thirty days after the balance on the go-phone account goes below $25, AT&T will charge the account the entire balance! THAT IS SO WRONG!

The least the guy could do was tell me that after I repeatedly asked for all the costs.I despise AT&T.

Review about: Att Account.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments

When I purchased my Blackberry 8310 I was advised that I had to keep the data plan for 6 months then I could cancel.I did that.

I purchased an iphone and have the full plan. Then my wife wanted a Blackberry 8310. I was told the same thing, I had to keep the data plan for 6 months then I could cancel. I did.

NOW AT&T has added a $30.00 charge for the plan they say is required. This is not the original agreement when I purchased both Blackberrys. THIS IS WRONG, to add something that will not be used.

This is false advertisement.AT&T is going to loose a customer that has been using their service for many years, just due to false advertisement, or because they can do this.