Alexandria, Virginia

I began using a Smartphone with AT&T Mobility. The first month I had the plan data was stacking up even when not using the phone.

The only response I was given is that "something must be running in the background" but was never told what it was nor was anyone at any of the corporate stores I went to able to determine why, or I just wasn't told. Unreal use of my phone plus AT&T adding overcharges was unacceptable. Nearly everyone I spoke with who has a data plan with AT&T has had the same problems.

Greed is the cause, or so it seems. I terminated my plan and will take a big hit for.

I plan never to return to data usage and if the scams I've been noticing at many cell phone companies doesn't stop I'll just go back to land lines. It worked for many decades and people don't need wireless phones to live.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Phone Plan.

Comments

Natasha

I hate to hear you had issues. I willbe happy to look into your data usage and assist with finding out what could be running in the backbround.

You can email me at ATTTina@att.com.

Please put Calvord in the subject line. Thanks, Tina-AT&T Social Media Manager