I purchased a TV, Internet, home phone from this combined company.They could not provide the service I purchased.

4 appointments in 1 week and I had to go back to y old carrier. I am being charged and also 438,00 early termination. They have also taken out $183.00 I did not authorize. I told them 2 times they could not withdraw from my account.

I have tried for many hours to get this resolved by phone. Of course they don't care but my husband is in a wheel chair and he did not have the ability to use his Emergency Call button for 10 days. They have actually put my family at risk.

I feel cheated and stolen from.Judy Weidemann 1111 Alice Dr Lapeer MI 48446

Review about: Att Bundle.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Money being with drawn from my account without my approval.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments

I understand what you are saying, they have ripped me off several times.I don't blame the employees, they are just following orders.

I worked for a communications company before and the agents hands are tired. I blame corporate they are the ones that give orders to the agents what they can do and often are given instructions as what to say.

Most of the agents have n o other means of employment and would leave as soon as a better job comes along.I did