Called AT&T U Verse in January to reduce my bill from about 150.00 per month to save money.Told the rep I was remodeling and about to sell my house come summer, 5 or 6 months.

She said I had been a great customer for 4 years so she was going to give me a special deal. I called them back in May because my bill had crept back up to 114.00 from 90.00 and found out the lady in January had signed me up for a 12 month contract even though I was moving this summer. Person now told me I would have to pay an early termination fee of 165.00 if I did not honor my 12 month contract. I asked for proof I had made a verbal contract and given my consent and was transferred to a supervisor.

He told me there was not any way to provide me proof, but I still had to pay the 165.00 early termination fee.

I now have my new place for July, but I cannot see why I should continue to give them my business, I guess I am going back to Time Warner.Quite a scam they have going on there.

Comments