1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Jan 19

My credit card disputed and refused payment to Direct TV, Direct TV admitted getting the equipment back and changed the story to "additional pre-cancellation" charges, and are now sending bills to my old address. Big time Warning on them!!!!

Original review posted by user Dec 20, 2016

Through At&t only, I accepted a bundle package No warning Direct TV was part of that.Why would I change from Uverse to direct tv and lose 5 years of film collection?

I had Direct tv before, the worse reception ever. I moved, they could not hold up their bundle part of the contract so At&t cancelled without penalty and said Direct tv was the same. WRONG!! Direct TV charged me over $300.00!

Then tried to say they did not receive their equiptment back - they did, I produced receipts. That did not stop them from charging my credit card from the account was not even in my name! Direct TV used At&t to scam me.

Direct TV says it's their contract policy - THERE WAS NO CONTRACT!Warning - Lying THEIVES!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. linda-scamed is quite happy with tv features were good and stated that there is a room for improvement of being lied to and stolen from. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of att bundle and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. ATT needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned att bundle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at ATT.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments