1.1

Update by user Jan 19, 2017

My credit card disputed and refused payment to Direct TV, Direct TV admitted getting the equipment back and changed the story to "additional pre-cancellation" charges, and are now sending bills to my old address. Big time Warning on them!!!!

Original review posted by user Dec 20, 2016

Through At&t only, I accepted a bundle package No warning Direct TV was part of that. Why would I change from Uverse to direct tv and lose 5 years of film collection?

I had Direct tv before, the worse reception ever. I moved, they could not hold up their bundle part of the contract so At&t cancelled without penalty and said Direct tv was the same. WRONG!! Direct TV charged me over $300.00!

Then tried to say they did not receive their equiptment back - they did, I produced receipts. That did not stop them from charging my credit card from the account was not even in my name! Direct TV used At&t to scam me.

Direct TV says it's their contract policy - THERE WAS NO CONTRACT! Warning - Lying THEIVES!

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Bundle.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

ATT Pros: Tv features were good.

ATT Cons: Being lied to and stolen from.

• Billing Disputes