I have been with AT&T and switched to Direct TV a few months ago.My 3rd bill i received line items for the NFL channel and PENTHOUSE @ $49 each plus service fees for sports channel that i never wanted nor heard of.

Same thing happened to my friend and sister. PREDATORY BEHAVIOR for Sure! I hope there is another class action law suit against them.

30 min on the phone and they act like they are doing you a freaking favor.Also my service SUCKS, it goes on and off, every 5 seconds sometimes, volume goes off, sometimes in the middle of a movie it skips to end and you can get back to it.

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments

Petoskey, Michigan, United States #1268717

Same thing happened to me and I did not catch it right away. They will not refund the charges.

Att - HORRIBLE INTERNET SERVICE Att "UVerse Internet for AT&T is a joke!! I have been with them for a couple of years and then my daughter moved back in with us and she got a..." Read more Att Customer Care Review from Granite City, Illinois Att "This is the absolute worst company and worst customer service that I have ever encountered. I changed cell phone carriers and was under the impression that my new carrier had..." Read more Att - Stated monthly charge vs assumed charges Att "3/3/17 purchased internet service. Stated monthly charges didn't match my bill. No one at cust service acknowledges the discrepancy. They insist on a price that's not stated on the their..." Read more Att - Authorized Dealer Misled Us = Fraudulent Charges Att "AT&T authorized rwp by Springmobile, store no.2567 /CFUS, Tulsa, Oklahoma First let me say we didn't know this was a rep. Not posted outside amd if posted inside, it's not..." Read more Don't trust Waterpik Waterpik "Waterpik promoted their WP660 for international use. Having moved overseas and a different power supply, it stopped working. The same product In the UK is promoted today as suitable for..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more Pictures On Gold - I don't think they understand what "gold-filled" is supposed to mean. Pictures On Gold "I ordered a class ring from Pictures on Gold some time ago, because the school's official rings were waaay too pricy. I chose 14k gold-filled instead of solid gold to..." Read more