I have been with AT&T and switched to Direct TV a few months ago.My 3rd bill i received line items for the NFL channel and PENTHOUSE @ $49 each plus service fees for sports channel that i never wanted nor heard of.
Same thing happened to my friend and sister. PREDATORY BEHAVIOR for Sure! I hope there is another class action law suit against them.
30 min on the phone and they act like they are doing you a freaking favor.Also my service SUCKS, it goes on and off, every 5 seconds sometimes, volume goes off, sometimes in the middle of a movie it skips to end and you can get back to it.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Direct Tv Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The update forced me to decline it over 6 times. After my last decline I made a call with the phone and set it down to go through my files...."
- "Horrible installation of u-verse. They didn't even let us know when they were done. We let the dogs out this morning and found.this. They said it might cost US $145..."
- "I have been a customer with At&t for 2 years, last year I got an IPhone 5 and my plan was renewed. For about a year and a half I..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..."
- "What an absolutely pathetic experience. If you shop from these guys make sure to use a credit card which offers buyer protection. For me it has become a..."
- "...One day my hair started falling in the sink as if I had had chemo.I was terrified..."