I have been with AT&T and switched to Direct TV a few months ago.My 3rd bill i received line items for the NFL channel and PENTHOUSE @ $49 each plus service fees for sports channel that i never wanted nor heard of.

Same thing happened to my friend and sister. PREDATORY BEHAVIOR for Sure! I hope there is another class action law suit against them.

30 min on the phone and they act like they are doing you a freaking favor.Also my service SUCKS, it goes on and off, every 5 seconds sometimes, volume goes off, sometimes in the middle of a movie it skips to end and you can get back to it.

This person wrote the review direct tv service from ATT. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants ATT to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ATT for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments

Petoskey, Michigan, United States #1268717

Same thing happened to me and I did not catch it right away. They will not refund the charges.