After 2 different service techs came for service.First one said oldest equipment he had ever seen and that after 22 years of being a customer of direct TV , I was eligible for free upgrades.

We have been customers since 1994 and have been in this house since 2005 w/ same equipment. Appt. for wireless replacements was scheduled w/ the understanding there would be no charge. Second tech came and did not have wireless equipment and said there would be additional charges.

After losing 3 hours work and being on the phone 3 hours in one week, (1 1/2 hour on hold and then disconnected) I have had it. Looking into changing service to another company. Our second main TV has been out of service for two wks. due to a outdated box.

(First tech said he had never seen older equipment.

) I refuse to be on the phone for another extended period w/ persons who have limited English and I have trouble understanding them.When someone in authority can call me with a resolution, I can be reached at either of these numbers.502-741-1683 or 502-633-2007 .Since acquisition by ATT, service has deteriorated.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of directv replacement from ATT. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants ATT to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ATT for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments