Prestonsburg, Kentucky

So on friday the 14th of Aug 2015 I paid AT&T 149.00 for my bill that I owed via a live billing agent who promptly took my money with no problems, confirmed my wire maintenance was in place and told me to have a great day.I come home today mon the 17th and my dsl is suspended.

Related: Att - Locked Email Account - Need to verify zip code from 20 years ago to unlock

I called tech support and talked to two different supervisor who basically told me to stuff it and call billing for my problem. They flat out refused to even tell me why it was suspended in the first place. We never download files, only facebook, games, streaming services and other allowed activities. Told me sorry, wait till tomorrow and call billing to find out why.

So on friday when i PAID them the full bill they was so happy and friendly, today they suspended me with no phone calls, no email, no text, nothing and expect me to smile about it.

Sad thing is i was standing in the suddenlink service office friday debating if i should change to their services instead of staying with att, boy did i bet on the wrong pony.Att can kiss another customer goodbye even if they gave me free dsl for a year I wouldnt take it

Review about: Att Dsl Internet And Home Broadband Service.

I didn't like: Fact that they claim the 150gig cap doesnt affect customer, Took my payment and disconnected me 4 days later.

1.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Att Email Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $149
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.