So on friday the 14th of Aug 2015 I paid AT&T 149.00 for my bill that I owed via a live billing agent who promptly took my money with no problems, confirmed my wire maintenance was in place and told me to have a great day.I come home today mon the 17th and my dsl is suspended.
I called tech support and talked to two different supervisor who basically told me to stuff it and call billing for my problem. They flat out refused to even tell me why it was suspended in the first place. We never download files, only facebook, games, streaming services and other allowed activities. Told me sorry, wait till tomorrow and call billing to find out why.
So on friday when i PAID them the full bill they was so happy and friendly, today they suspended me with no phone calls, no email, no text, nothing and expect me to smile about it.
Sad thing is i was standing in the suddenlink service office friday debating if i should change to their services instead of staying with att, boy did i bet on the wrong pony.Att can kiss another customer goodbye even if they gave me free dsl for a year I wouldnt take it
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Fact that they claim the 150gig cap doesnt affect customer
- Took my payment and disconnected me 4 days later
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Att Dsl Internet And Home Broadband Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I agreed to a subscription of $51 a month for my internet at AT&T. It's been less than a year and they raised my subscription 4 TIMES. Now it's $103..."
- "Among other problems, it now turns out at&t is sneaking bogus charges into our ☎ bills. They were forced by the federal government to email us with a way..."
- "i wanted to stransfer my internet service, well ATT said they could match my internet, cell phone plus cable TV. between my wife and I we spend $135 per month..."
- "I received a call from a my booking genie and was solicited for $898. I was threatened. As soon as the representative informed me of their name Ashley Smith I..."
- "This has been a piece a junk. Within first 6 months of owning the furniture store had it restitched/reupholstered because the seams were coming apart. Then the fake leather that..."
- "On 8/14/13 on the Sirius website I paid my quarterly bill of $53.65. They charged my account 4 payments of $53.65. I was told they would refund my money in..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."