Att - Disconnected for Payment

So on friday the 14th of Aug 2015 I paid AT&T 149.00 for my bill that I owed via a live billing agent who promptly took my money with no problems, confirmed my wire maintenance was in place and told me to have a great day.I come home today mon the 17th and my dsl is suspended.

I called tech support and talked to two different supervisor who basically told me to stuff it and call billing for my problem. They flat out refused to even tell me why it was suspended in the first place. We never download files, only facebook, games, streaming services and other allowed activities. Told me sorry, wait till tomorrow and call billing to find out why.

So on friday when i PAID them the full bill they was so happy and friendly, today they suspended me with no phone calls, no email, no text, nothing and expect me to smile about it.

Sad thing is i was standing in the suddenlink service office friday debating if i should change to their services instead of staying with att, boy did i bet on the wrong pony.Att can kiss another customer goodbye even if they gave me free dsl for a year I wouldnt take it

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Att Dsl Internet And Home Broadband Service
Review category
review #684631 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Att? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.