Prestonsburg, Kentucky
1.3

So on friday the 14th of Aug 2015 I paid AT&T 149.00 for my bill that I owed via a live billing agent who promptly took my money with no problems, confirmed my wire maintenance was in place and told me to have a great day.I come home today mon the 17th and my dsl is suspended.

I called tech support and talked to two different supervisor who basically told me to stuff it and call billing for my problem. They flat out refused to even tell me why it was suspended in the first place. We never download files, only facebook, games, streaming services and other allowed activities. Told me sorry, wait till tomorrow and call billing to find out why.

So on friday when i PAID them the full bill they was so happy and friendly, today they suspended me with no phone calls, no email, no text, nothing and expect me to smile about it.

Sad thing is i was standing in the suddenlink service office friday debating if i should change to their services instead of staying with att, boy did i bet on the wrong pony.Att can kiss another customer goodbye even if they gave me free dsl for a year I wouldnt take it

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $149. kyoten3 is overall dissatisfied with ATT and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about att email service at ATT was fact that they claim the 150gig cap doesnt affect customer and took my payment and disconnected me 4 days later Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about ATT.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare ATT to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments