1.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design

In December 2017 I was informed of a special Direct TV was having. I called and received a discount of $10 off per month for 12 months.

While on this phone call I was told I could get their unlimited data plan for $5 less per month than I was currently paying. I was paying about $220. I asked many questions such as, "Does that total include the installments?", "Does that include the insurance?", etc. He answered yes to them all, so of course I proceeded with it.

I would also get free HBO with the unlimited plan. Well the bill came at the end of Dec for $377. I called and explained my bill should be about $220. They reassured me it was pro-rated and my next bill will be around the $220.

I got the January bill and it was $348. I called. She said she doesn't understand why I would be told that by either customer service rep. The only thing she would do was put me back on my old plan and now it's $20 more per month.

Also, I had to cancel the HBO. So after all is said and done I didn't save anything on my Direct TV. I ended up paying $300 due to the false deal I was given when getting my TV promotion. I have been with AT&T for nearly 10 years.

I never would have thought they'd treat me like this.

I have never been so upset by a company. Flat out lied to me more than once!

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments