I have received a bill from sunrise collections saying i owe at&t 1,352.80. I have written to them twice to say i do not have at&t, i also called your customer service dept.

and spoked to one of your representatives who was extremely helpful i also gave him the phone# in question when he looked it up it was not in my name. As of this morning I'm still getting phone calls from this collections company. The phone number in question is 267 591 **** this is not my phone number. I am writing to you to please check into this as it is very upsetting to me as this company has some personal information which i would never give out.

Also when they call my home it sometimes come up as potential spam. Here is the phone number for sunrise collections 267 703 ****.,thank you for takinf the time to read my complaint and i hope this can be resolved.

Noreen Hall

User's recommendation: It's been a week and I have not heard back from at&t I guess they can't be bother since I'm not a at&t customer. I wonder do they only help actual customers.

Location: Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania