Decided last minute not to get service with AT&T as I was lied to not once, twice but three times by sales reps about speed and ability to get Netflix.After talking to neighbors they informed me that service to this area sucked, and not to get it, unfortunately this was the day of install and was unable to contact to cancel.

When installer arrived I informed him of my change of heart, he was OK with it and went away. I contacted AT&T and told them no service here. Have been billed for no service, sent notice to return equipment I never got or will be billed $150.00. Have made dozens of calls and getting nowhere.

Nightmare.....Was told I broke my verbal contract, told them their sales reps broke it as they lied to me.This is the lowest form of life in the business world I've ever dealt with, have filled a complaint with FCC.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at ATT. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants ATT to "want them to leave me alone".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ATT and att internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments