AT&T has to be the worst company in America. Two weeks ago I ordered a bundle of DSL, phone and DirectTV. I asked to keep my old # they sent me a new # I said OK. They sent an e-mail they would hookup service 9/2/11 the tech that came to my house said the lines were bad from the main to my house they would have to have another division come to replace before hookup dont worry we will set it all up .

Then the Direct TV guy comes and hooks up the TV but my order for 3 receivers is now just 2 he will hook up and I have to call to get correct.And he cuts my existing cable for Charter who thank god I have not terminated yet. So now I have direct TV ,no internet , no phone.

It is now 9/7/11 ,I call ATT from my cell and have a simple question Do you have a date that somebody is coming .They tell me I need new lines from the main to the house and I need to set it up???Then comes the transfer explain , transfer explain 74 minutes of my air time and they still havent set up anything.

Next I go to the side of my house unhook direct TV ,crawl around the attic to hook up my Charter service so i can get back on the internet.I send a Twitter an hour later a call from ATT we we will have an answer for you in just awhile and we will call you back. 15 hours later I call ATT from my cell 38 more cell minutes gone . And the agent acts like they have no IDEA I HAVE EVER SPOKEN TO ANYBODY. And tells me you need new lines from your main to your house would you like to set up a date?????

So now i have desided to cancel the whole damned thing I just called and used the disconnect prompt I think it rang 20 maybe 30 times so I start counting I hung up @ 70 rings just so you know I went to the web site 1 second for a chat agent to start selling to you

Review about: Att Bundle.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments