There are many other companies out there!! Use them!!!.

There customer service people and billing department have been harrassing my 76 year old mother, because she switched to spectrum back in October. My mom paid Direct TV, her last bill so she thought. Then, ATT called her and shut her tv off and said she didn't pay her last bill, she said but I did, she said she didn't owe AT&T. They said she owed 139.00 so they kept calling he making threats to send to credit bureau.

My mother has never been late for any payment in her life. My mom paid that 139.00 that she did not owe, because she did not want the harrassing calls anymore. They told her yesterday, she couldn't leave AT&T, and said how would she like two bills now, she will now have to pay them, and spectrum. My mom has been sick, and was crying tonight when she called me, because they called six times, so she was left harrassing messages, then, she unhooked her machine because she was so upset.

Then when she turned it back on, six more messages were left.

My mom has tried to call a superior, but cant get pass auto robo guy.

I am contacting the Attorney general, thi behavior is vulgar and so disrespectful. As I said, my mom is from old school. She pays her bills on time with money orders, never ever late, so this is harrassing.

My mother didn't even owe that last bill, but I, now saying she owes more.

Her Daughter!!!!! STOP HARRAING MY MOTHER!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: STOP HARRASING MY MOTHER!!!.

ATT Pros: Being able to voice my opinion hoping that it helps other people.

ATT Cons: Ethics.