I've been trying to get AT&T uverse internet service for almost 8 months now.This is after waiting almost 2 years for it to become available in my area.

The issue is my address does not come up in there system as beeping available, when I know for a fact it is. My brother who lives 1 street over has it and my neighbor right next door does as well. AT&T even has a box on my property and the last 3 technicians that have come to my house to work on it have verified its available. I've put in multiple calls and spoke to many different dept managers saying they would look into this and call me back.

I've never received any return phone calls.

Unfortunately this is the only headline based service available in my area.I work for a television provider and am a technician myself and just can't believe how in this economy a business would not want new customers.

Review about: Att Internet Service.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments

Hello,

I will be happy to engage our U-verse team to see if internet is available where you live. Please email me your address and a contact number and the hours that you are available.

My email is attemilia@att.com; please put Pissed Consumer-1qwksti on the subject line.

Thanks