3.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

It is 2017 and the foundation for AT&T is one of the earliest communication companies in the entire world.I got divorced several months ago and made arrangements for a cell phone (wireless) and Uverse for TV and internet.

I'm here to tell you that AT&T can NEVER tell me what I owe them for any of the accounts. This week they sent me a refund which was made out to me which was due for my ex-wife. When I left, we had to go through all types of hoops to get me off the account (at her address) and get her on it. They still have me on it.

I love my cell phone service and I have not had problems with my internet or TV but it really irks me that one of the largest companies in the nation has such horrible account services. I spent 1 hour in a chat and the person could NEVER tell me how much I owed. I then spent 45 minutes on the phone and that person could not tell me how much I owed. I have been unable to find anyone in the confines of AT&T who can help me sort out, what seems to me, to be a simple matter.

All I want to know is how much my monthly bill will be. I received yet another email today which said my bill was ready but when I went online to view it, it said it wasn't there. The people at AT7T are crazy. It is insane, in my humble opinion, that a customer cannot find out a balance in 2017.

The other humorous thing is that since I left my wife I have received at least 30 pieces of mail in my mail box . The front says "you have changed your account." I haven't changed but one thing during the past 2 months.

All of my friends have horror stories about Comcast having the world's worst customer service so I hate to change to them.So I suppose I will have to just be in suspense each month trying to figure out my AT&T bill.

Review about: Att Account.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments