Absecon, New Jersey

I have been a customer of AT&T for 10 years. AT&T claimed I had a delinquent bill of $123 dollars. Without any notification or a call and without my knowledge AT&T sent the bill to Two collection agencies.

I knew nothing about this situation plus my bill is paid in full and on time each month.

The situation came to light when I received a call from one of the collection agencies.

I called AT&T who could not explain the charge or why the bill was sent to a collection agency. AT&T cancelled the charge/ bill and said they would contact the collection agency to inform them and have one of their managers call me. 100% BS!

In the meantime the fact that this bill was in collection through a collection agency had a negative impact on my credit report. According to AT&T, nothing they can do about it. With a stroke of the keyboard they trashed a 10 year customer with zero regret. Worst customer service I ever experienced.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Customer Care.

Comments

I had the same experience with ATT. I have a $127 bill in collections for reasons unknown.

I have been with them for ages, service has not been suspended, and I am still paying them for service monthly. It makes no sense. I called, and after being directed to twenty different people, nobody could explain why I owe his money.

At the same time, nobody has taken steps to clear it off of my credit report. I'm not sure why they are still in business; considering how they treat their customers.

ATT Reviews