Verified Reviewer

1.6

Original review updated by user Sep 25, 2021

I ordered the AT&T internet service from an AT&T salesman on May, 22 2021. He looked a hardworking and honest man, and I thought he deserved for me to order from him.

Our deals were communicated though the phone message, and so I have all the written offers and discussions with him, and the offers are still on my phone message. The main issues are he offered me $35 per month and waive equipment fee, and said it would take 2 -3 months to process. I signed up paperless billing and autopay right after I ordered from him. I have been paying the bill at $51.03 since then, of which $40/month + equipment $10/month + tax $1.03/month.

I did not see the discount he offered. Then, I asked him, and he said there should be $5 equipment fee ( A change from what he initially offered). After that, he did not respond to my message anymore. I called ATT customer service, and they said the billing of $51.03 was correct.

I said it should be $35/month plus tax according to the salesman, but they did not want to listen, and they said they had no connection to the sales people. It is a nightmare to order from the AT&T salesman even you have the writtern offers from him.

User's recommendation: Don't Order from AT&T (ATT) Salesman - A Nightmare.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Internet Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

ATT Pros: Technical service.

ATT Cons: Could not resolve order issues.

Comments