several weeks ago my husband and I got a knock at our door - a salesman selling an ATT Uverse bundle.we were told there would be no digging in our yard for cables and our "only cost" would be about $20 to change the service, which would reduce our phone/cable/internet bill by half.

First mistake - NEVER, I repeat NEVER answer your door to a salesman, especially on Sunday. The salesman blatantly lied to us - not only did we pay the $20 to him but several weeks later we have bills amounting to almost $400 to change from our previous package to the new bundle. And a handy dandy technician came by, knocked a hole in our wall to put in the new modem, and laid a cable across our yard, which will have to be dug up and buried. We had asked the sales guy specifically if there would be any digging and he said "no".

Maybe we're old fashioned, but since when did a company send reps directly to you to tell outright LIES to your face.

We regret the day we ever began giving our business to ATT and Direct TV as well.Take our advice and don't take them up on their offers, ESPECIALLY if they seem too good to be true, because that means THEY ARE.

This person wrote the review because of "lying" of att u-verse bundle from Att. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Att to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Att for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments

AT&T outsources to Cydcor and Smart Circle to canvass neighborhoods.These companies have satellite offices spread out across the U.S.

that hire young 20 something year olds to work as independent, commission-only "door knockers". Basically, they don't get paid if they don't make sales, so they have a lot of incentive to say whatever it takes to get you to agree.

Go to google and type in the following search: Cydcor Smart Circle AT&T Uverse sales.Happy reading!

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States #1229267

Wait for it, it will get worst.My salesman & phone Rep.

guaranteed that after the first year I could resign contract and get same price for the next couple years. Not sure if it was a AT&T phone Rep. or just one of his friends.

My bill increased $70.00 and you get no help from anyone you call at AT&T in INDIA or America.Nothing but Fraud.