My husband and I signed up for att with a cost of 65.00 and were told that it would stay at that price.we paid that the first time then when our second bill came it was higher than agreed upon.

We called and got it lowered down. the following 11 months were the same way. He spent close to 7 hours over two nights on the phone with them. They hung up on us several times and we were on hold for several hours among that 7 hour period.

We signed up for 1 year and they are now telling us that we are in a 2 year contract. we have not been able to keep our price on the agreed upon price. this has been very irritating. We have not been happy with the people.

They can't give us a consistant price, they don't have consistant answers. they added different channels that we told them we didn't want. We feel like we aren't being listened to. We don't want it changed we don't want things done when we don't ask for it.

I wouldn't advice anyone getting this att group to provide your internet and tv.

go some where else if you can.I would highly recommend going some where else.

This person wrote the review a product or service from ATT. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants ATT to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ATT for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments