I just spent the last hour of my life on line trying to get a staight answer to a billing question.I did not - I recieved double charges on my account for Direct TV and was told it was a billing synch problem.

During the course of my call I was transferred back and forth between ATT and Direct TV numerous times and cut off twice. There is no customer service.

bottom line I am stuck with a double TV bill this month with no resolution.When logging on the ATT and web site, there is no ability to enter information in a text format.

Review about: Att Account.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments

AT&T is crooked.They keep charging more than the agreement when we signed up for DirectTV.

I call their billing dept. EVERY mo. since we got DirecTV back in Sept. 2011.

They continue to lie and say the billing will be lowered or they will credit something back but then the next mo.....same thing! The only recourse I have is to dispute the pmt. with American Express. I've already done this once and got a credit but then the next mo.

they charged 2 x as much.AT&T sucks and has no customer svs AT ALL.

ATTCustomerCare

Hi Angscuba.Sorry about the billing confusion.

Although AT&T offers bundles with direct TV they are two different companies.

Any Direct TV billing concerns have to be directed to them specifically.I can help you with facilitating communications if you send your information to ATTSammieL@att.com.