My due date for my AT&T bill is 30th of the month.I have recently noticed that AT&T has been direct billing me much sooner than the 30th.

At first it was a few days earlier and increased to as much as ten days. This pattern recently culminated in double billing for the same cycle. AT&T direct billed me on the 25th of October and again on the 14th of the next month for the same billing cycle. I called the customer service and was online for 29 minutes and 42 seconds.

The background noise on the call led me to believe I had reached a zoo, rather than an office. Agent confirmed that my billing date remained the 30th of the month, but could not explain how or why after having billed on the 30th of the previous month, they would bill me again on the 14th of the next for the same cycle of service. Asked to speak to a supervisor twice. Each time agent said she was connecting me to supervisor, but then came back on the line, even though she could not tell me why I was double billed.

Makes me wonder if this is an intentional practice on the part of AT&T, with the hope that it would go unnoticed by its customers.

Same AT&T continues to charge $10 per month for equipment that had already been paid for under a previous contract and had not provided new equipment.Enough for me I am moving on to another company.

This person wrote the review about ATT. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants ATT to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ATT att uverse bundle for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments