I saw an ad on the internet for AT&T which stated I would be given $125.00 rebate if I switched my internet provider from Cable to AT&T DSL.I called the operator at AT&T and she confirmed that I would receive the $125.00 if I switched my service and made a note on my account at that time (4-09).

I never received my rebate. I made several calls to AT&T and they promised to send it,but did not. I called again today and spoke with Erica Gideon in the Customer Service Dept. She called Ray, ID #1005 in the Rebate center and told him she had the notes the original agent put in my account regarding the $125 I was supposed to get according to the internet ad.

Ray ID#1005 refused to process the rebate because he said I don't have a local AT&T phone account. This issue was never mentioned in the ad or by the person who took my order for Internet service. Then Ray hung up on me. Ms.

Gideon tried to advocate for me because she had the notes, but he wouldn't do anything to help me and refused me the rebate.

FALSE ADVERTISING! UNFAIR TO THE CONSUMER. I HAVE BEEN LIED TO ABOUT THIS ISSUE SINCE APRIL.

OTHER PEOPLE HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT THIS ON THE INTERNET AS WELL.THIS IS A SCAM AND IT IS STILL ON THE INTERNET AND PEOPLE LIKE ME ARE STILL BEING LIED TO.

Review about: Att Internet Service.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments

BEWARE ATT DOES NOT GIVE REBATES FOR A STAND ALONE DSL ACCT YOU GOTTA READ THE SMALL PRINT

Good lord. What a crock of ***.