i have had my internet pay paid and have spent over 4 hours on the phone with AT@t.fisrst i was put on hold for over an 11/2 then the next day an hour.

i was informed that my service was to be cut back on on that friday. i was never told that i had to be home, i work from 8 to five daly. the i was called by a computer to tell me that some one was home, i was given the run around by this machine that does not understand a word you say because it is not human and there are alot of araeaa's in there sytem. after getting a real person on the phone.

my order was confirmed and was told i would get a call while they were in route so i could be there. when i asked the gentleman to repeat the number the phone hung up. i didn't recieve a call back. at this pointe and time AT@t has my money and i cont know if they have the number correct or they will spend man hours voming out i will lose time at work ands also time wiring if they call or come.

AT@t after reading how many billions they have and customers they serve, AT@t doesnt have enough worker to serve there population.they sould send a reporesentative to undercover boss and get out of those jets and big houses and see what is going on with there product, american will find another way thru communication to give jobs and money to companies overseas

Review about: Att Internet Service.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments

ATTCustomerCare

I am sorry that you have been having an issue with your DSL service/account.I will be happy to assist you in getting this resolved.

Can you please send me an email with your account number and contact number to ATTNancyM@att.com - in the subject line please put pissedconsumer295386 .Thanks, Nancy AT&T Social Media Manager