Att - Dual Sim Induced Delusion

31 of 4411 Att reviews

I have a Lumia 950XL dual sim phone (unlocked, USA) with one personal AT&T sim and one work provided AT&T sim.Up until today the phone has worked with both sims.

I could receive texts or phone calls through either number without having to do anything. The phone was purchased new from Microsoft in January 2016 and has worked fine since then, till today January 2nd 2017. Now only one sim card is connected to the network at a time. After extensive time on the phone with AT&T support personnel I am told that my phone is faulty and to call Microsoft.

Uh, NO!

I can manually select which line will have service simply by choosing which sim provides cellular data.AT&T has made some sort of change to their service which disallows me the use of both sims.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Att Service
Review category
Telecommunications
review #983811 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Att? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
31 of 4411 Att reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 13 #1270247 Kissimmee, Florida, United States

I had the same problem. They stopped the gsm service which my phone sim 2 was running on. Spent 16 hours and 4 nights with their tech support and they never did figure out the problem. When I found out on my own I went and got a gsm sim from T-Mobile.

0 0 Reply

Jan 02 #1264550 Lafayette, Louisiana, United States

Update, as of this morning. AT&T has killed off the 2g towers. In order for my phone to work there has to be a 2g tower for the non LTE connected phone to use. This is the source of my issue.
THANKS AT&T, my phone is nerfed now.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Att. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Att.
Filing a new complaint about
×