I have a Lumia 950XL dual sim phone (unlocked, USA) with one personal AT&T sim and one work provided AT&T sim.Up until today the phone has worked with both sims.

Related: Att - AT&T AGEN LIES TO US ABOUT THE PRICING

I could receive texts or phone calls through either number without having to do anything. The phone was purchased new from Microsoft in January 2016 and has worked fine since then, till today January 2nd 2017. Now only one sim card is connected to the network at a time. After extensive time on the phone with AT&T support personnel I am told that my phone is faulty and to call Microsoft.

Uh, NO!

I can manually select which line will have service simply by choosing which sim provides cellular data.AT&T has made some sort of change to their service which disallows me the use of both sims.

Review about: Att Service.

1.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Att Mobile Phone Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments

Kissimmee, Florida, United States #1270247

I had the same problem.They stopped the gsm service which my phone sim 2 was running on.

Spent 16 hours and 4 nights with their tech support and they never did figure out the problem.When I found out on my own I went and got a gsm sim from T-Mobile.

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States #1264550

Update, as of this morning.AT&T has killed off the 2g towers.

In order for my phone to work there has to be a 2g tower for the non LTE connected phone to use.

This is the source of my issue.

THANKS AT&T, my phone is nerfed now.