I have a Lumia 950XL dual sim phone (unlocked, USA) with one personal AT&T sim and one work provided AT&T sim.Up until today the phone has worked with both sims.
I could receive texts or phone calls through either number without having to do anything. The phone was purchased new from Microsoft in January 2016 and has worked fine since then, till today January 2nd 2017. Now only one sim card is connected to the network at a time. After extensive time on the phone with AT&T support personnel I am told that my phone is faulty and to call Microsoft.
I can manually select which line will have service simply by choosing which sim provides cellular data.AT&T has made some sort of change to their service which disallows me the use of both sims.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In July our uverse tv went out AGAIN (about the 6th time in 2 years). Three days later a technician came and replaced modem. When he left we had..."
- "Horrible installation of u-verse. They didn't even let us know when they were done. We let the dogs out this morning and found.this. They said it might cost US $145..."
- "My ATT Uverse webmail works fine but why does it have to overload the page with advertisements? See screen shot below. I am already paying ATT a monthly..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "Poorly made dress, was supoosed to be a 5t, fits like a 3t. Sleves only wrap half way around arms, and one b isnt even made to stay right. The..."
- "My daughter ordered a dress from dress lily and the first picture is of what they "were advertising" and the second picture is what we received!! You'd have to be..."
- "This place is terrible! They have no customer service skills and getting a manager to call you back is next to impossible. My salesman was Jordan insanely unprofessional..."