Coverage Area
Style and Design

good old att thank god I will never have anything to do with them ever again, I have used sbcglobal for over 20 years they where all synced with my yahoo account, well they wanted to separate from yahoo in witch they did, long story short, my email was screwed up so bad that I could not send or receive any emails on my sbcglobal account let alone all my contacts and folders where gone!!!, talked to a dozen or more ppl from ATT and not one of them could help me with this crap they all blamed it on the separation from yahoo witch is a bunch of crap. they should have had all this figured out beforehand , I able to log onto my sbcglobal account and sub account however they are useless cant send or receive anything, Finally I remembered my original yahoo email thank god!!

and there in tact where all my files and folders:) took me a whole day and then some to get into everything I can think of that has sbcglobal email on it and changed it to my yahoo or gmail, ATT all I can say is you have incompetent ppl working for you that don't know anything, and for ATT itself if you where the last company on earth to offer internet tv etc... I would never have your crap!!!

Review about: Att Email Service.

Comments