Verified Reviewer

1.1

We have tried every way possible, including hiring IT specialist to unblock my email account. No luck.

All my passwords disappeared and now I cannot retrieve anything that required a password. The IT specialist was able to link the two accounts but does not show any emails received. But the one time I was able to get in for 5 seconds showed 51 emails, then the screen went blank. The OUTLOOK account in Windows use to be a second backup, but now doesn't show any emails.

I follow the directions and reset my password, but get messages from ATT that I've tried too many times and I must call.

The stupid computer sends me to every dept but the one needed, and that's only after I lose my temper and shout, "give me a person." I hate talking to a computer!!!! What happened to Customer service????

User's recommendation: Don't use ATT.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments