Greenwood Village, Colorado

Months ago AT&T i.e. Direct TV, contacted us multiple times asking us to do a trail view on their premium TV movies.

Each time they called we said no thank you, but they kept calling over and over. The last time they called they told my husband to take the free 90 day trail and they WOULD reach out to us to see if we wanted to continue the option. Well needless to say they didn't reach out to us...like most of you know they don't work that way. We got billed for the option like I knew we would and called in to have it discontinued and have that amount refunded.

The following month we were billed again and of course no refund. My husband called and of course they had no record of the last call or that we didn't want the package. SO, we are still paying this extra amount and no way to get them to stop.

If AT&T did this to hundred of thousand customers don't you think they would be dirty rich...and I STRESS the word DIRTY. Find another carrier people!

Reason of review: Feeling trapped.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

ATT Cons: Lack of commitment and actions verses their promises.

Comments