We opened an act with AT&T. We added a line of service on October 16, 2014 at our local Wal mart since their is no corporate store close by.

We then on October 26 decided to return the phone. Now AT&T says we owe eft on that line because they don't show it being returned. I have the refunded receipt, of which I took to a copra store. I've made several trips to Wal mart & they have talked to CS telling them that it was indeed returned during the grace period.

Now our phones have been d/c because of this. I'm done with AT&T. I WANT OUT OF CONTRACT. They have messed us over potentially ruining our credit.

Any help would be appreciated.

I have even called the office of the CEO got absolutely nowhere with them. Help!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "i want ooc with no charges to me". dclark94 is overall dissatisfied with Att. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Att.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Att to other companies on our site.

Comments