Coverage Area
Style and Design

I've been a loyal AT&T customer for years. Always pay my bill on time, even have a current credit. My "contract" is up in 3 days (March 11). When we initially changed our Direct TV service, we continued to have issues with internet. It was all on their end, and took 3 months to correct. Sooooo.....they changed our "contract" date until July without notifying us.

We're currently in the process of moving, so I called them to discontinue service. Now they want to charge us disconnection fees since our "contract" isn't up. The woman I spoke with in "retention" sure didn't want to retain me. Rather she proceeded to tell me she's the "manager" and there was no one higher up I could speak with. When I asked who she reports to, she wouldn't give me a direct answer.

I asked her to email me information and she refused. She did however, give me her name and ID number and an address to corporate HQ in Atlanta. You can darn well bet they're going to hear from me.

Please people, lets STOP AT&T. They are the WORST communication service EVER. I can't believe they're still in business if they treat all of their customers the way I was treated.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Internet Service.

I didn't like: Uninformed unwilling customer service, Inefficency, Problems getting a response, Didnt deliver promises.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 08.

Comments