Verified Reviewer

My identity was stolen, and my landline ported to an obscure cell phone co. without my authorization.

I contacted ATT to port it back. Not happening. I contacted the FCC, and finally, after a month, I got my # back. 2 weeks later, same thing happens again.

Along with all this, I discover credit card applications are going out all over the place from these ported cell phones. I tried to get ATT's help... FCC again. This time, the President's office blamed me.

Worse, now they are billing me to have my # restored. I've had this # for over 20 years.

In the past 2 months, I've had service 2 weeks. They have billed me for the partial service, and a "new line order"! There is not an ounce of integrity in this company.

The techs have all been wonderful, but the corporate atmosphere is deplorable. as possibleain.

User's recommendation: Stay as far away from this company as you can!

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Phone Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

ATT Pros: Wish i could find something nice to say.

Comments