Houston, Texas

AT&T is advertising on TV an internet service for $40.00 a month. The commercial states, "No Fees, the price you see is the price you pay" and they flash on screen $40.00 dollars a month.

The commercial goes on to say to call 1.877.only.att.

I called the number and the AT&T representative said that in order to get the $40.00 dollar internet plan you have to buy it with a bundle. That is, you must purchase a phone plan or a TV plan with the internet plan. WHAT A SCAM!! That is false advertising on national TV commercial.

The last time I checked that is illegal. I think I will point this false advertising to our district attorney.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Commercial.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Montgomery Village, Maryland—AT&T customers: The AT&T website says that I have total cellphone coverage in the area where I live—Montgomery Village, MD—but I can only receive and make phone calls if I stand next to a window on the third floor of my house. Not from the street, not from the front garden or the backyard. ONLY next to one window on the third floor.