Verified Reviewer

2.3

ATT would not waive the late fees due to COVID-19. I was advised that late fees were being waived due to COVID and a close friend who works for the company told me to keep calling because some people are not doing it.

I called four times and finally someone waived them. First, I chatted with a rep and she said she would waive them, she only did one. She told me that she would reach out to another department and wait a few days. I called in because I was not given a reference number and a late fee was waived.

I spoke with two people in the resolutions team and Monica did not want to transfer me to a supervisor. I asked over 4 times. Jason came on the line and said they could not be waived anymore; which I know is a lie (see above). The third time I reached and was sent to the mobile department and he could not do it.

The fourth time, Maria waived the remainder of the fees for me. This is ridiculous, that is why I left the company for $40.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Internet Plan.

Preferred solution: Apology.

ATT Cons: Customer service or billing, Transfer, Problem has not been solved and i have talked to numerous people.

Comments