I am so pissed off with the loss of my favorite channel ABC OR LOCAL CHANNEL 9 as that is all we watch. It has all the best shows.

IT appears a sneak attack from you has occurred because most people have been away or traveling the last 2 weeks because of the long holiday period with Christmas and New Years.I beg you to return the viewing for channel 9, local out of Charlotte, to our Uverse service or I will have to change tv service for sure!!!! This is one of the most ridiculous things Ive ever experienced from a tv service , especially with the popularity of that channel.

NOW DO A GOOD AND DECENT THING AND RESTORE CHANNEL 9, ABC IMMEDIATELY. THAT WILL BE A SIGN OF GOOD FAITH ON YOUR PART AND A NEW YEARS BLESSING!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Att U-verse Tv Package.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I've contacted ATT about buffering issues all weekend long, even though I have 100 mbps and the router is hard wired to my TV. Att keeps saying, I dont see anything wrong, I can send a service tech.

Really, I have the newest router and hard wired, but you dont see anything wrong, and I might have to pay for this tech. I would of left them if it wasn't for Jeff in Detroit, which was very kind and has intelligence. He's the only reason I did leave.

But, if I do, I will never go back to att. Your customer service is awful, except for a few and nowhere to complain officially when you should be warned about the people you hire!!!

If they cancel any channels I will cancel my service, my contract included these channels so if they cancel these channels then they have breached the contract, the reason why I got the service is because of these channels my kids love them. This really got me angry and it is not right for the customer....

I had a uverse tv problem for about a year now with the weather channel 1225. For some reason I'm not able to add a city into the weather channel location like the other cities that I have added to the weather channel locations.

I did have and it just stopped??? What is happening here??

ditto with pissed off person. not fair with the consumer who pays their bill regularly and not getting the programming they deserved!!!!!

i am pissed off no cbs channel thank you ....pissed off person...

Just go along to get along, needs to come to an end……..AT&T wants you to see only what they approve of. This is not new it has been going on for a long time.

Control of the people, control what information they are given. Every government in history has done the same thing in one way or another and yes AT&T is part of the Government.

please get cbs back a.s.a.p.

i am a pissed off customer cbs is still not working what is going on is it ever coming back hopefully by jan 4th that's when my shows come back please e-mail me a.s.a.p...

U-VERSE IS A JOKE!!!! We will be canceling our service due to this BS!!!!!!!